Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

January 14, 2016

North Cornwall Paintings at the Hatch Gallery

At the break of day, Polzeath, Cornwall

Hello Friends! A brief note to let you know that I have 4 new paintings of North Cornwall in the Winter Exhibition at The Hatch Gallery!  Some of you may have already discovered this gorgeous gallery in the charming harbour town of Christchurch, in Dorset.  Hatch Gallery exhibits British contemporary art, stunning ceramics, handmade jewellery and sculpted driftwood furniture.  Please pop in if you can!

These original paintings are available from Hatch Gallery, you can buy Limited Edition Prints of the paintings in my online shop.

Rolling waves, Constantine Bay, Cornwall

 

Ocean light, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...